High dimension double row tapered roller bearing
High dimension double row tapered roller bearing is a very rigid bearing, it can support heavy combined loads. It can tie the shaft in the two directions with a certain axial play or a certain preload.
This type of bearing is mainly used in the reducers for lifting devices, in the rolling mills and in the mining processing machinery like tunnel digging machines.
Some application fields
- gear reducer
- rolling mill
- lifting devices
- mining industry
- with ring and roller in case hardening steel
- with tapered bore
- with grooves on rings faces
- with helical grooves in the bore
- with seals or with protection shields
- in according to customer drawing